Please read the following carefully.
The safety and wellbeing of all patients, family members and staff is of upmost importance to us, therefore we have made some changes when you visit the dentist.
- We will call you before your appointment and carry out some medical checks, including your, and your family members’ Covid 19 status and if you are either a shielding or vulnerable patient. This will enable us to allocate the most suitable appointment.
- Come alone, if possible. Exceptions for children and patients who need a carer.
- Do not bring unnecessary belongings with you
- Come to the practice wearing a face covering
- Wait in your vehicle or our arranged contact point before you come to the door, we are operating a closed door policy. This ensure no one can enter the building until the agreed time. We will contact you and tell you when to come up.
- you will have your temperature taken by a staff member wearing PPE.
- Please arrange payment over the phone before your appointment where possible, alternatively card payments are preferred.
- Routine appointments may be delayed
Thank you for your understanding at this difficult time
Empire House Dental Team