Please read the following carefully.
The safety and wellbeing of all patients, family members and staff is of upmost importance to us, therefore we have made some changes when you visit the dentist.
- We will speak to you on the day of your appointment and carry out some medical checks, including your, and your family members’ Covid 19 status and if you are either a shielding or vulnerable patient. This will enable us to allocate the most suitable appointment.
- Come alone, if possible. Exceptions for children and patients who need a carer.
- Do not bring unnecessary belongings with you
- Come to the practice wearing a face covering
- Routine appointments may be delayed
Thank you for your understanding at this difficult time
Empire House Dental Team